Develop new skills working with fondant and gumpaste and apply them to create shapes, borders and flowers.
You will also learn how to cover a cake with fondant, and design and create a complete project using all the techniques you were taught
Your Certified Wilton Method Instructor will help you each step of the way as you learn to :
- Prepare and color gumpaste and fondant
- Cover a cake with fondant
- Create more than 10 different types of bows and flowers, including the calla lily, rose and carnation
- Discover how easy it is to paint on fondant
- Design and complete a cake with the shapes and flowers from the course.
And learn so much more..
Course Fee :
The Gum Paste and Fondant course fee is R3100 Excluding Vat (50% non-refundable deposit is required when you register to book your place in class.)
The fee includes the following:
- Gum Paste and Fondant Student Kit (see below the contents of the kit)
- Lesson Plan
- Gum Paste to work with in Class
- Fondant to cover your cake
- A light lunch will be included on full day courses
In addition to the above you would need to bring certain supplies to each lesson. A supply list will be given to you when you register.
The Student Kit includes the following items:
- Fondant roller with Purple and Pink rings
- Dust n store dusting pouch
- Straight Scalloped Cutter
- 2 Piece Mum Cutter
- 5 piece Rose cutter
- Thick fondant shaping foam
- Thin fondant shaping foam
- Decorator Brush
- Modelling stick
- Ball tool
- Veining tool
- 3 Piece round fondant cutters
- Practice board
- 3 Small Flower forming cups
- Calla Lily Former
- Calla Lily Cutter
Kindly note Course 4 has been discontinued by Wilton.
To register please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the course/s that you would like to sign up for.
All Students will receive an Internationally Recognised Wilton Certificate of Completion
Hostess Pro Sugar Craft is Authorised to teach the Wilton Method Classes