10ml Shaker Vials | 100% Food Safe & Non Toxic
Diamond Lustre dusts are a non-toxic colour used to add sparkle to edible decorations such as gum paste flowers, ribbons, bows, and other decorations. Can be mixed with other Edible lustres for an infinite range of shades and colours. Can be dry brushed on to sugar flowers & models for pale lustre finish. Can be mixed with glaze to produce an edible metallic colouring for painting on to icing. Lustre colours are not suitable to be added to or mixed into icing but they are for use only on the surface.
Showing 1–5 of 10 results